Archie Andrew is a high school student who lives in Riverdale. His life is complicated. His secret relationship with Jughead Jones, his summer music mentor, hinders his dreams of music making.
There is also a complex love triangle between three of Betty’s best friends, Archie, Veronica and Betty. This is just the beginning. The real story begins when Jason Blossom, the twin brother to Cheryl Blossom, is killed. Our Riverdale Trivia Questions Quiz will make any friend’s sleepover or family night memorable.
Riverdale is a popular show and nearly everyone is obsessed with it. Here are some Riverdale Trivia Questions and Answers that will test your knowledge.
Interesting Riverdale Trivia Fun Facts
- The set of Riverdale is used in the previous hit shows Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, and Hart of Dixie.
- J. Apa isn’t a natural redhead. He had to dye his hair and eyebrows for the role of Archie.
- All episode titles are based on film names.
- The show is an adaptation of Archie comics with a twist.
- In an interview, Camila Mendes admitted that she has known Cold Sprouse from NYU, the college they attended. They had even exchanged a few words, but that Cole did not remember her.
- Cole Sprouse was initially asked to audition for Archie’s character. When he got the script he found Jughead’s character more interesting. The result: a cute Cole Sprouse in a beanie.
- Madelaine Petsch originally auditioned for Betty. But, the team has a great eye to see that Petsch would bring Cheryl Blossom’s character to life.
- The whole cast of the show is admittedly super close, but Petsch and Reinhart take it one step further as roommates.
- Due to a past trauma, Petsch has a phobia of water-bodies. This caused a little trouble when shooting most of her scenes but the actress overcame her fear and delivered what was expected of her.
- Apa wants justice for Archie and Betty, despite both of their characters moving onto other prospective romances. He’s not a ‘Bughead’ fan.
Riverdale Characters Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. What is the name of Jughead’s little sister?
Q. Where did Veronica Lodge move to Riverdale from?
Q. Who was Archie with when he heard a gunshot the morning Jason Blossom went missing?
Q. What was in the ”missing” bag that Hermione Lodge found in her apartment?
Q. What does Archie’s dad for a living?
Q. In her first scene, who was Betty excited to see?
Q. Who is Alice’s son?
Q. What color is Nana Rose’s hair?
Q. Who made Betty become ‘dark’?
Q. What was the dog’s name in Chapter Thirteen: The Sweet Hereafter?
Q. What was Archie’s summer job?
Q. What sport did Archie try out for?
Q. How many times is Jughead seen without his hat?
Q. In the start of the show who did Betty have a crush on?
Q. Where did Betty’s father send her older sister to?
Q. What is Betty’s real name?
Q. Why is Jughead linked to the Southside Serpents?
Q. What is Jughead’s real name?
Q. Which actor replaced Ross Butler as Reggie?
Q. What is Toni’s last name?
Q. Who is Archie’s new love interest?
Q. Who is the lead singer of the Pussycats?
Q. How did Jason Blossom die?
Q. Who killed Jason Blossom?
Q. What is Archie’s mom’s name?
Q. What was going on between Jason and Polly?
Q. What does Polly find peculiar about her Pregnancy?
Q. Who does Veronica describe Archie as?
Q. Who is beaten up on site of the Andrews construction?
Q. What does Betty try out for with Veronica?
Q. What is the name of Archie’s dog?
Riverdale Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. Who says the first word on Riverdale?
Q. Is Riverdale on Netflix?
Q. What’s the name of the gay character?
Q. Who is the narrator of the show?
Q. Which facility was Polly shipped to in order to hide her pregnancy?
Q. What is the name of Riverdale’s biker gang?
Q. When did the first season premier?
Q. Which two Riverdale families have a long-standing blood feud?
Q. Who did Cheryl text first when she was about to commit suicide?
Q. On what date did Jason and Cheryl Blossom go on their boat ride?
Q. What was the name of the diner in Riverdale?
Q. Where does Archie’s mother live?
Q. What is the slogan for Blossom Maple Syrup?
Q. Where was Jason Blossom’s body found?
Q. What is the name of the band in Riverdale High?
Q. What is distinctive about the Blossom family?
Q. What movie is playing at the Twilight Drive In on closing night?
Q. What is the name of the building that Veronica lives in?
Q. What is the name of the pink lipstick Alice Cooper tells Betty she should wear instead of red?
Q. How many wigs are on display in Cliff Blossom’s closet?
Q. How many lines did Melody from the Pussycats actually have in season one?
Q. How many points out of 10 was Polly given in Chuck’s playbook?
Q. How many real places in the US are called Riverdale?
Q. How many milkshakes are seen at Pop’s throughout the show?
Q. Who gave Jason the engagement ring, for Polly?
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings