Are you a Brady Bunch fan? You might have heard of the famous sitcom. Sherwood Schwartz created it and it aired on ABC from September 26, 1969, to March 8, 1974. The television series centers on a blended family of six children. It was one of the older-style family sitcoms and aired only five seasons before it was syndicated.
It was a popular series that was syndicated, particularly among teenagers and children. The series’ success in syndication led the series to be remade. Soon, there were many sequels including The Brady brides, The Brady girls get married, and The Brady Christmas. The series was not given a favorable review and it was adored by everyone.
The perfectly curated Brady Bunch Trivia quiz questions and answers are a great way to enjoy the show. This Brady Brunch Trivia worksheet quiz was created especially for Brady Bunch fans. There are many types to choose from, including the Brady Bunch character quizzes and the series-related questions. What are you waiting to do? You can watch the entire series again, or dig into the details if you are new to the series. Have a fun time quizzing!! Have fun!
10 Interesting Brady Bunch Trivia Facts
- The concept of the show originated with a newspaper statistic. Yes, shocking but true!!! It was just a four-line filler piece in the Los Angeles Times.
- In the first two seasons, Brady’s attic was just two and a half feet tall, but in season 4 it magically grew in size, where Greg and Marcia wanted to move. Suspicious, right?
- Robert Reed had an on-camera role on another network during the show “The Brady Bunch”. He played Lt. Adam Tobias on CBS detective drama “Mannix”.
- Before casting Robert Reed and Florence Henderson, Schwartz has 12 children to play the parts of the kids. There were 6 blonde girls and boys and 6 brunette girls and boys.
- Even though, Susan Olsen was blonde in real life. But she wasn’t as blonde as the producers demanded which is why her hair was bleached regularly.
- The producers wanted to cast Gene Hackman as Mike Brady initially, but due to some circumstances, they cast Robert Reed instead.
- In the first season, Henderson wore a wig because her hair was cut short for her appearance in the off-Broadway revival of South Pacific.
- Marcia Brady, played by Christine Taylor, was actually younger than Jennifer Elise Cox, who played Jan in the show.
- Florence Henderson wasn’t the first Mrs. Brady. Joyce Bulifant was initially considered to play the role.
- According to Henderson, the first six episodes were shot and filmed without her. When she returned to the States she continued filming the rest of the episodes.
Brady Bunch Characters Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. What classic film actor is Peter attempting to emulate when he says, ”Pork chops and applesauce”?
Q. What is Carol’s maiden name?
Q. What is the name of Brady’s next door neighbor?
Q. What were the names the family members who wore glasses?
Q. Whose hair (besides the rabbits’) does Bobby’s hair tonic turn orange?
Q. What was the name of Alice’s no-nonsense replacement?
Q. Which Brady was always having dreams?
Q. What are the names of Alice’s sisters?
Q. By the last episode which Bradys could drive?
Q. What is Alice’s last name?
Q. Who won a stereo?
Q. What is the name of Brady’s next door neighbor?
Q. What was Carol Brady’s previous married name?
Q. What is the name of Alice’s boyfriend?
Q. Who was the oldest among the Brady’s?
Q. Who was Bobby Brady’s hero?
Q. Jim Backus (Thurston Howell III from Gilligan’s Island) guest starred as two different characters. In one episode, he played Mike’s boss, and in another, he played?
Q. Before she was crazy about Davy Jones, Marcia had the hots for what other Brady Bunch guest star?
Q. Who played Sam the Butcher in the original series?
Q. Who performed ”Together (Wherever We Go)” at Westdale’s Family Night Frolics?
Brady Bunch Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. Jan re-checks her essay contest score and discovers she didn’t REALLY win! Who did?
Q. The Bradys went to what tropical location?
Q. Florence Henderson appeared after how many episodes of the show?
Q. What did mascot from a rival school Greg once keep?
Q. What state did the Brady family live in?
Q. What did Mike Brady do for a living?
Q. The Bradys put on a play of what Disney classic?
Q. How many patio doors were there and where were they?
Q. The Bradys are ‘discovered’ in a supermarket parking lot by a television commercial director who wants to use them in an ad for what product?
Q. Who makes the washing machine overflow by using too much detergent?
Q. What does Jan ride her bicycle into and ruin because she’s not wearing her glasses?
Q. Peter turns into a detective to solve the Case of the Missing?
Q. Who hides Cindy’s Kitty Karry-All doll?
Q. What color was the refrigerator on the show?
Q. How many rooms were there in the house?
Q. What was Brady’s favorite indoor game?
Q. Which song did the Brady kids not perform on the show?
Q. Is Jan worried she’s going to grow up to be ugly like her?
Q. Who plays the woman who sells Jan her fabulous wig?
Q. How many Brady’s live in the house?
Q. Who breaks Mom’s ”favorite vase”?
Q. How many episodes did Cousin Oliver appear in?
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings