With our captivating collection of Back to the Future Trivia questions and answers, it’s time to honor Robert Zemeckis’s evergreen movie project. There’s no way back when we make mistakes, but Robert Zemeckis proved that wrong with “Back to the Future”, where Doc Brown, a scientist, makes the mistake of sending Marty McFly back to the 1950s. The story centers on the protagonist’s quest to ensure his parent’s love, or that Marty will not return in the future. Robert Zemeckis directed the film. It has won many awards, including the People’s Choice Award. The movie was first released in 1985. There are 2 additional parts to the film.
It’s almost three decades old and HBO still plays it nearly every week. If you are anything like me, you have seen it many times. You could likely answer all the Back to the Future Trivia questions we prepared for you. Print the worksheet and quiz your Back to the Future friends with this Trivia Quiz Game.
Interesting Back to the Future Trivia Facts
- Christopher Lloyd didn’t know Stoltz’s real name, he thought his actual name was “Marty”, too.
- The script was rejected over 40 times by every major studio. Well, the joke’s on you now, suckers!
- The film was almost named Spaceman from Pluto because a member of the production team feared that the word ‘future’ is problematic.
- When Marty McFly was 13 or 14, he snuck into Doc’s lab and wound up getting a part-time job. This is where the duo’s friendship began. This theory was confirmed by Bob Gale, the co-writer of the plot.
- Initially, the time machine was made out of an old refrigerator in the early drafts.
- Doc Brown was supposed to have a chimpanzee pet but unluckily the idea was dropped.
- The Back to the Future II promotional sunglasses sold at Pizza Hut are available on eBay.
- Ronald Reagan was offered the role of Hill Valley’s mayor in Back to the Future III.
- Elijah Wood made his film debut in Back to the Future II as the kid playing the arcade game Wild Gunman in the Cafe 80s. He is the famous actor starring in big hits like Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
- The school that served as Hill Valley High School in Back to the Future was Whittier High—Richard Nixon’s alma mater.
Back to the Future Characters Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. In the movie ”Back to the Future”, what year was George McFly born?
Q. What line does Marty say, just before going back to 1885?
Q. Who does Doc fall in love with?
Q. Who owns the farm that Marty runs into in ”Back to the Future Part I”?
Q. What is the name of the actor who played Marty?
Q. What is Marty’s band called?
Q. What is Marty’s brother’s name?
Q. In ”Back to the Future” what is the name of Marty McFly’s daughter in the year 2015?
Q. What actor played Biff Tannen?
Q. Who does Biff have a crush on?
Q. In movies one and two, what is one of the issues Lorraine has that Marty ends up fixing?
Q. Who does Biff live with?
Q. In the movie ”Back to the Future”, what was the young George McFly’s favorite television program?
Q. Who is mayor in 1955?
Q. In 1985’s ”Back to the Future”, when Marty McFly returns to 1985, who is the bum sleeping on the park bench?
Q. What actress played Lorraine?
Q. How many children does Doc have?
Q. Name Doc’s children.
Q. Where does Marty live?
Q. Who delivered the famous dialogue ‘Hey, Butt Head’?
Q. What show is Lorraine’s family watching during dinner in 1955?
Q. In ”Back to the Future Part 2”, what was the year that George McFly was murdered?
Q. What is Biff’s grandson’s name?
Q. What does Marty not like to be called?
Q. What is Marty McFly’s middle name?
Q. Who does Marty go to the dance with?
Q. How old is Marty?
Q. What does Marty have a real problem with?
Back to the Future Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. Which automobile company produces the black 4X4 which Marty wants on ”Back to the Future”?
Q. What is the name of the magazine that Biff switched with the Sport’s Almanac?
Q. In ”Back to the Future”, what company published George’s book, ”A Match Made in Space”?
Q. What day in 1985 does Marty first learn about the time machine?
Q. Name the three years has Marty been to or helped save in the order in which the movies show?
Q. In 1985’s ”Back to the Future”, what color are the wheels on Marty McFly’s skateboard?
Q. In the movie ”Back to the Future”, what is the name of the housing development where the McFly’s live in 1985?
Q. What band does Marty put in to wake up and scare George into asking Lorraine to the dance?
Q. In ”Back to the Future”, which location’s name changes due to Marty’s actions?
Q. Who was the Second Unit Director of the 1985 movie ”Back to the Future”?
Q. In ”Back to the Future” who is the mayor of Hill Valley in 1955?
Q. What was the name of Doc’s dog in 1955 in the movie ”Back to the Future: Part 3”?
Q. In the movie ”Back to the Future (1985)”, what brand of dog biscuits are behind Einstein’s bowl?
Q. Where do Marty and Jennifer get married?
Q. In the movie ”Back to the Future”, what is the Mayor’s name in 1885?
Q. What does Marty buy in the future?
Q. In ”Back to the Future” what does Marty McFly get served in 1955 when he asks for something without sugar?
Q. What brand of dog food does Doc Brown feed Einstein in ”Back to the Future”?
Q. At the end of movie three, the time machine is destroyed by what?